Wednesday 8 May 2013

The future

Since exams are coming up, and this is the end of our education, people are preparing to enter the "real world" as "adults" like to call it, I would just like to express my excitement not just for my future but everyone else's. The thought that a lot of people I know are about to go their own ways and experience life the way they want - whether that be by going to university, travelling, working - thrills me in such a way that I have such hope for the future, not just for me but for everyone I know. The thought that these same people will probably become a rarity in my life doesn't sadden me, but excites me; they're going to grow and change and experience and be. As someone who believes that life is a rollercoaster - thanks to Bill Hicks - I couldn't be more excited for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment